Marco Marini, CEO of ClickMail Marketing, was recently interviewed on the international Sales Lead Management Association radio program about the email marketing landscape.
If you’ve ever wanted answers directly from an expert, this is your opportunity to get them! We’ve written a lot recently about automated email marketing campaigns, so if you’ve wondered if email marketing automation is right for you, Marco discusses why it may or may not be. He also addresses how successful email marketing can be implemented for a range of companies, from small start-ups to well-established Fortune 500 companies.
Some of the other questions that Marco addresses in this radio interview include:
· What should someone be able to expect from a well-designed and monitored email campaign?
· How has the email marketing landscape changed?
· How can you use email most effectively to nurture and grow the relationship with your customer?
· How can email marketing fit within the traditional model of sales lead generation?
· Is a truly successful email marketing campaign accessible only to large companies?
· How a company of any size can benefit from the services that ClickMail provides?
ClickMail has a wide variety of email marketing solutions that enables us to specifically match up your needs with an ESP that best fits your needs. Since we understand the minute differences between all of the various tools on the market, we can narrow down what’s the right tool for you based on your integration needs and the goals you’d like to accomplish.
Marco Marini is an acknowledged expert in e-marketing with over a decade and half’s-worth of experience in the field. Before taking over as CEO, he was ClickMail Marketing’s VP of Marketing & Operations. Marini has also held key marketing positions with CyberSource, eHealthInsurance, DoveBid and IBM Canada.
For more information on the changing email marketing landscape, and how you can best navigate it with the help of ClickMail, listen to Marco’s interview now!