As we close out 2014, it was interesting to look back on the past year and see which of our blog posts generated the most attention in the email marketing world (based on social sharing). Interestingly, we couldn’t find a common denominator at first. The posts that were shared the most ranged from posts on predictions to preheaders, segmentation to senders remorse, with a lot of topics in between. Then we realized: The common denominator is best practices. Marketers do want to do better. We hope our blog helps!
If you happened to miss any of these popular email marketing posts during the past year, we offer up the top 10 for your enjoyment:
- What Does the Future Hold for Email? Our Experts Predict Some Big Changes in 2015!
- Preheader Text: Good, Bad and Ugly Ways of Email Copywriting
- Mad at Your ESP? 6 Reasons NOT to Switch Email Service Providers
- Email Segmentation: The 5 Stages of Sophistication
- Consumers Respond to Responsive Email Design—So Why Aren’t You Using It?
- “Click!” Why Your CTR Is Only Part of the Email Reporting Story
- “Let It Go”—The Elsa Approach to Email Marketing Means Customizing Your Preference Center
- Email Marketing Best Practices: What Does Canada’s Anti-Spam Law Require of U.S. Marketers?
- Is Your Fear of Frequency Justified? Rethinking Email Marketing Best Practices
- Stop Sender’s Remorse With These Email Marketing Best Practices
And as 2014 comes to a close, we look forward to the New Year and wish everyone a prosperous and profitable 2015!